Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor

New Eagle World Cup Gloves

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
Wonder why they never put these on the site? I found it digging through the index... I know they were in the catalog last year, but I never saw them in retail.

http://eaglehockey.com/catalogue/gloves/xtreame.shtml

No, they weren't in the 2004 catalog and no, they are not coming to market in 2005.

There will be some new product though for '05. Stay tuned.

No, they weren't in the 2004 catalog and no, they are not coming to market in 2005.

There will be some new product though for '05. Stay tuned.

They were in the catalog that I have... (maybe it was the '03 catalog?) I don't think the name was the same though, but it was most definitely the same pair of gloves (same photo).

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
They were in the catalog that I have... (maybe it was the '03 catalog?) I don't think the name was the same though, but it was most definitely the same pair of gloves (same photo).

Probably 2003 catalog, but certainly not 2004. I am looking right at it as we speak.

Probably 2003 catalog, but certainly not 2004. I am looking right at it as we speak.

Probably, yeah I think it was the first catalog that had the goatskin info in it (along with the H34/35), which would be the '03 I believe.

I am most obviously looking forward to new eagle product... what can I say, they do good work... ;)

Those resemble some of the TPS Bionic gloves to me. Also I wonder how the International gloves would look in person, they seem a little shiny in the picture, I'd love a live look.

Thats what I mean. From seeing them in person they differ alot from the ones on the site (although the may not be the exact same glove), I'm still curious to see. I think they may look better in person, the gloves are a little too "glowy" for me.

Wow those World Cup gloves are amazing, now why did I waste my money on Missions ;). The Germany ones look really nice. Any idea on price or the availability (are they shipping to all stores?)..?