Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dnoboy

For Sale:New Jofa Elbow, Pro Stock Pants, Shafts

Hey guys, I have some stuff im looking to sell, these prices are shipped to the lower 48. Canadian buyers will have to pay a bit more.

Brand new with tags 9025 Jofa Elbow pads size 5/M. I bought these as backups to the pair I have been using for 4 years. Original pair is still perfect condition so no use in these sitting in my garage. $50 Shipped

Photo0082.jpg

4 Shafts I have no use for. All in very good condition and cut to receive tapered blades: Pro Stock Reebok 10k 85 Flex 50", Reebok 8k 85 flex 51.5", TPS Response lite Perry pro stock 90 flex 50.5", Inno 1100 90 flex 52.5" + 1" plug. Im not looking to ship these seperate so would like to sell ALL of them to one. $70 shipped.

Photo0079.jpg

Sorry for the small pic...

ADDED: 2 Pro Stock jerseys with fighting straps: Mighty Ducks from late 90's, puffy logo, size 48, SOLD!

Defunct ECHL team Mississippi Sea Wolves CCM Pro stock with fighting strap size 52, $45 shipped

Photo0086.jpg

Photo0085.jpg

More added:Also have a Warrior Dynasty grip shaft 54" in 75 flex used for a month, and a SE16 Grip 85 flex 52" used but in good condition for sale. Both are true Shafts NOT broken OPS. Id be willing to sell both for $100 shipped!

Id say these are a true Medium in sizing compared to the other brands. The Ducks jersey is not new but its pretty close. Couple small marks on the crest but im sure they would come out.

alright thanks. i def need new elbow pads, i found them online for 15-30$ but not my size, if i dont find them in the few days to come, i might consider yours.