Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PiKappaPhi

Avalanche

Oh boy I didn't see the game but its good to see Marek Svatos doing so well. Second full NHL game with the avs and he scored 2 goals! With all these injuries its good to see some of our players coming back. This kid has promise. Did anyone see the game or Svatos' goals?

I was just going to post something similiar ...

This kids got sick hands ... Milan Hejduk sick. If the Avs ever get it going they could be dangerous.

First goal was off a great feed and a perfectly place shot in the corner. Again Hedukesque. Second goal he made a nice move to get in the front of the net and it bounced in off someone.

i didn't see the game or anything, but if this kid svatos is as good as you guys say he might be, it'll be yet another incredible late round draft pick for the scouting staff of colorado. the avs drafted him in the 7th round 227th overall in the 2001 draft. guys like hejduk, liles, aebischer, were all drafted no higher than the 4th round. that's some pretty damn good finds in the late rounds.

well we will need any young help we can get after this year. After throwing away alot of young talent, its gonna hurt in the next few years. Ballard is probably the biggest throw away. And why we got rid of Chris Drury in the first place is WAY beyond me...

Tanguay, Hejduk, Liles, Abby, and possibly Svatos are not bad starting points.

Dont forget Johnny Boychuk. I've seen him play a couple times now, im glad the avs have him

What happened to Kariya today? I heard he had to be helped off the ice. The signing of him and Selanne haven't done much in the regular season, if I were an Avs fan I'd hope that at least one of them turns it on in the playoffs.

this is becoming quite a roller coaster of emotion. I just want everyone back healthy and ready to play. Maybe all these injuries will make everyone on the avs play hungrier.

Sort of like the Leafs two years ago. It was basically St. Johns vs. NYI, lol.

.. .Ottawa and Carolina as well. It wasn't till Sundin and Tucker came back that they started playing differently.

I like the Avs much better this year than past years, I found Roy let in some real soft goals later in his career and cost him. Everyteam will have injuries, it's playoffs, at least the Avs have people to fall back on.