Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hammers44

FS 14" Warrior Creepers

FS: 14" Warrior Creeper Glove

Nash Palms

Classic Material

No Gussets

bothgloves.jpg

I'm a right-handed shot and have used these for about 11 games and a couple of open skates.

The left palm has 3 very small holes on the bottom.

palmholes.jpg

bothpalms.jpg

Some nicks on the finger tips and 3 very minor scuff marks from pucks. Puck mark on Right glove carries onto the blue and can't be seen very well.

fingerchips.jpg

rglovescuff.jpg

Also the left glove has two small blood stains that have been cleaned out thoroughly. The gloves are VERY VERY CLEAN. One is on the inside and one on the outside of the left pinky.

linsidebloodstain.jpg

lpinkybloodstain.jpg

I have my name and number stitched on these but I don't think it'd be hard to remove or cover up.

Asking $150 OBO plus shipping.

I think you misinterpreted the Multiple Topics rule.

If you have 6 items that you are looking to sell at one time, it is better to make 1 listing with 6 items.

If you have 6 items and you are looking to sell 2, then decide to sell 4 10 days later, absolutely, make another listing.

I've edited the rule for more clarity.

11. If you are selling multiple items at one time, please list them all in one listing. If you have additional items to sell at a later date, please make a new topic for those items.