Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

notquitedeadyet

hockey bag help

I have an Easton Ultra Lite bag. Its held up really well , no holes and all the zippers are still fine. Only problems are it only has 2 pockets, one big huge one and then one on the outside for your skates and some other small misc. stuff to throw in. I thought I saw someone post that the Ultra Lite bags have lots of pockets, if so could mine be from a different year, or are my pockets hidden somewhere!?:) For me though having all the extra pockets isn't really a necesity, the only extra stuff I carry with me is tape, wax, and contact stuff just incase, and they all fit in the skate compartment with my skates.

something u could get on closeout...if you find it is the nike ignite bags.....the only prob ive have wit them is the skate pouch on the outside...theres a couple of skate cuts....dats about it....its pretty big...one big pocket wit the skate pouches on the outside....and on the side on pocket for misc stuff...then again...you might not be able to find it

Guest 2048
Monkey says that the Vapor 8 has elbow pad, glove and 3 replacement stick blade pockets, but it also says it has "inner" skate pockets, so I don't know how accurate the description is.

The pockets are on the outside, I have it and at 35 or whatever shipping brings it to, it's a steal. It's massive, durable has pockets for your skates and helmet and laundry bag as well as a ton of space in the pocket with the laundry bag (i'm guessing this is what they mean by elbow pad pocket.

I have an Easton Ultra Lite bag. Its held up really well , no holes and all the zippers are still fine. Only problems are it only has 2 pockets, one big huge one and then one on the outside for your skates and some other small misc. stuff to throw in. I thought I saw someone post that the Ultra Lite bags have lots of pockets, if so could mine be from a different year, or are my pockets hidden somewhere!?:) For me though having all the extra pockets isn't really a necesity, the only extra stuff I carry with me is tape, wax, and contact stuff just incase, and they all fit in the skate compartment with my skates.

mine has two big pockets on the ends and then the skate one on the side. by extra, i meant more than one. i don't see how people would need more than that i guess. i got mine a couple years back.

Our team has the itech pro style bags with our logos on it. Its a real nice bag. No rips/tears for this whole year so far. B)

Yup, my other team has those bags, really nice. Have our logo on the side, and our name and number horizontally across on the top, holding up pretty well. I'lltry to find out the exact model name, I'd suggest this over the 1152.

yeah, our logs/numbers are on them. Our team gets supplied with itech helmets (bertuzzi style), itech gloves, and bags.

IMO, ethier go with a Itech Pro or a Kobe bag. I have the Kobe right now and had the Itech for a while before my team got bags. All I have to say is go with ONE zipper (not including skate pouches)! Also look for heavy deuty(sp?) zippers. I had a Bauer bag before both of these and it had two small zippers, busted in like literally a week. Also like everyone else said, the CCM zippers really suck, well not even the zippers, it's the stuff they sew the zippers onto to keep them on the bag, they just rip. And also try to go with a cloth bag with a metal zipper, if possible. Very durable combo.

I've only seen them with Pittsburg Eagle bags. They looked nice.

Yeah, I would have thought the Pens needed every one they could get their hands on.