Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest phillyfan

Don't forget to change your clocks..

Guest phillyfan

Just a friendly reminder to the fellow Squaders. I have a feeling there is going to be a low turn-out at my Church tomorrow morning. :D

I hate this!!!!!! There goes an hour of sleep.... :(

I've got to work at 5am. Glad you guys mentioned it or I may ghave forgotten to change the alarm.

Don't worry, this just means you'll wake up at 12pm instead of 11am, much like myself.

Don't worry, this just means you'll wake up at 12pm instead of 11am, much like myself.

Same for me, must be a NB thing, my head is like a personal alarm clock. I always wake up on the exact time. Sometimes it's 11:00, other time 12:00, kinda strange to wake up at the exact time the hour changes. Must be because I am used to getting woken up at the exact hour when I put my alarm clock on.

Yeah its Sunday morning, I was supposed to get picked up this morning at 9:30 but I didn't put my clock ahead last night, so here I am eating breakfast and making posts and I have a half an hour to get ready

The idiot who opens up our arena didn't show up until 8:30 this morning. And today was the last two games of our season and the first one started at 8:00 (or so it was supposed to). I played in the second game which was supposed to be at 9:00 but instead was at 10:00. I guess he forgot about the time change. This was the 3rd or 4th time he was late to open the door. We missed one practice because of him. I hope that guy gets fired. It kind of evened itself out though because most of our team (including the goalie) didn't come until around 9:30. Just my time change/idiot rant.

Guest phillyfan

I guess I have it easy, I thought the guy at my rink was lazy and tired. He's cool though, but he usually sleeps at the rink during the weekend, he's always there for early games, but may not always be up.