Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accord

Cheapest place to buy replica NHL jerseys...

What is the cheapest place to buy an NHL replica jersey with lettering and whatnot? I know there a ton of different stores having big sales right now and was just curious which you guys have found to be the best/cheapest.

Thanks

I have sent a lot of jerseys to be customized.

CHEAP is not GOOD...quality should always win out. Expect to pay $60 for lettering.

I recommended Cutting Edge Sports in Woburn, MA. Talk to Rachel. They do a lot of NHL teams's gameworns. River City is too slow. CES will have a 3-4 wk turnaround, depending on time of season...so they should be nice and slow right now!

CHEAP is not GOOD...quality should always win out.  Expect to pay $60 for lettering.

I recommended Cutting Edge Sports in Woburn, MA.  Talk to Rachel.  They do a lot of NHL teams's gameworns.  River City is too slow.  CES will have a 3-4 wk turnaround, depending on time of season...so they should be nice and slow right now!

I don't really care about quality, i'm only going to be wearing the jersey to Panthers games once the season gets going again. I'm not going to be playing in it or anything, i'm just looking for something cheap.

Who's jersey are you looking for? I'm guessing someone on Florida?

EDIT: If you're just looking for anyone, I've got a few I'd be willing to part with, but no Florida players...

Looking for a Red #10 Bure Panthers jersey.

CHEAP is not GOOD...quality should always win out. Expect to pay $60 for lettering.

I recommended Cutting Edge Sports in Woburn, MA. Talk to Rachel. They do a lot of NHL teams's gameworns. River City is too slow. CES will have a 3-4 wk turnaround, depending on time of season...so they should be nice and slow right now!

Oh, and I'm familiar with that place too. He's right, cutting edge is a good place (also agree on River City - they have become too big for their own good).

Go to www.greatskate.com. In their "outlet shop" section, they have a bunch of jerseys for cheap. One is a Florida Panters third jersey (the black ones) with Bure on it. They only have limited sizes though, I think these are only in mediums so I hope you're not too big. They are $60 so you're doing really well on the price if you can wear a medium.

Go to www.greatskate.com.  In their "outlet shop" section, they have a bunch of jerseys for cheap.  One is a Florida Panters third jersey (the black ones) with Bure on it.  They only have limited sizes though,  I think these are only in mediums so I hope you're not too big.  They are $60 so you're doing really well on the price if you can wear a medium.

Thanks, I need an XL though :(.

It's like the dude who's just a little too old to be in the club.

Chris Rock stand up comedy is great.

"You know what it means when your a bus boy? You take the bus home! Minimum wage means, if I could pay yuo less I would!"