Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MINT

Goodies for All

Yup, i was in hershey, PA for my tourny and the guy had no idea what i was takling about.

Did you stop at B&B in Hummelstown or at the Twin Ponds in Harrisburg.

Great rinks as well and i also played at the old Hershey Bears ice rick and the locker room was awsome! The ice was alright but not the best. Great expeirence and we won the whole thing! Peewee A winner but small team trophey.

Twin Ponds east&west in harrisburg the one on salem road had no idea about anything and the one on corry raod had some sence.

I live two miles from Twin Ponds East. Most of the kids in the pro shop don't have a clue, I laugh when I hear them try to sell people things.

does any 1 no why i cant see the pics?? when i look at them its just a box with a little x in it!!! i reallly want to c the new picsssssss.

does any 1 no why i cant see the pics?? when i look at them its just a box with a little x in it!!! i reallly want to c the new picsssssss.

First off calm down, second the site that is hosting the pics might be down or having problems, just a little patience. I would too like to see the Reebok equipment, but only time will tell...

I was hosting the WEBCAM pictures on Picture Trail and I deleted them after the guy from hockey geeks posted higher quality pictures. So there are now no pictures because he took them off and I he hasn't been around for a while eh...

Or you guys can wait for a little bit and I'll have catalogue reviews. I do it every year.

I'm meeting up with BNH on Monday so I should have that done by the middle of the week.