Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accord

Putting an inline chassis on CCM Pro Tacks?

Would it be possible to put an inline chassis on CCM Pro Tacks (ice) boots? Would an inline chassis just bolt right up to the boot or would new holes need to be drilled and whatnot, and also would it be possible to covert the boot back to ice after the roller season is over?

Thanks

One of the blokes I play with ATM has a pair of 99-00, 1052's with a RUSH frame attached to it. Hes been skating on them for about five odd years now and at one point was skating 5 times a week for a year or so. The boot is pretty rooted at this point in time from all wear and tear but for a "pure" Ice bot it has held up very well. Infact, the damage really is just superficial.

More than likely you would need to drill new holes in the boot. The more instances you change the frame and need to drill new holes the more damage you do to your boot (Going back and forth to each format). Best option is to get a couple of Tacks Ice skates on clearance use one for ice as is and the other do a full inline change over. That way you will get the most consistent feel on both formats and great price as well!

BOOYAH ME HARDIES!!!

i put an inline chassis on my graf boots,they drilled new holes lined the frame up nice.it worked out pretty good.make sure the chassis you get arent to big or to small.good luck.