Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hattrick74

Response plus shaft?

Guest phillyfan

Any RH? PLMK via pm what curves/flexes, and prices. Thanks.

If I remember correctly, last year he bought some sticks from the kings sale, so he probably did the same this year.

I hope he has some curves simmilar to the Modano or McCabe.

yes it was the kings stuff, but they are doing their sales differently so stuff will come in over a more time, not all at once. i will have a new site shortly, you guys will know about it soon. trust me i would get as many RH sticks as possible, they sell much better, but most of the kings, and for that matter, NHL use LH sticks. hoping to have the site updated tonite.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
but most of the kings, and for that matter, NHL use LH sticks.

Hmmmmmmmmm...

Miller, Tripp, Laperriere, Brown, Frolov all righties. Only thing that sucks is that all but Brown use the same curve.

but most of the kings, and for that matter, NHL use LH sticks.

Hmmmmmmmmm...

Miller, Tripp, Laperriere, Brown, Frolov all righties. Only thing that sucks is that all but Brown use the same curve.

Also Dempsy, and a chap by the name of Anson Carter. Seen a few of ace's m1s at one of the lhs when he was still here, his curve is very similar to the retail, if not identical.

The ones he mentioned were all using his toys, I know Ace isn't and I'm not sure about Nate.

Hmmmmmmmmm...

What curve do the other guys use? I'd be pretty psyched to get my hands on a Tripp game used stick.

I'm going to guess they're something like a retail Lidstrom because I think Laperriere used his Z Carbs.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
The ones he mentioned were all using his toys, I know Ace isn't and I'm not sure about Nate.

Thanks. Forgot about Dempsey. Nice curve.

As far as all the rest (except Brown), they were all using Frolov's pattern.