Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2013 Graf Catalogue

Out of interest, is the rest of the Graf catalogue releasing this year? I will be moving to Canada in the next few months and was looking at a set of custom 700 series. Is it worthwhile waiting for the updated models or not worry?

Edited by AussieFlyersFan

Does anyone know of a reputable Graf dealer that carries an wide enough selection of models to fit a foot in the Toronto area?

Out of interest, is the rest of the Graf catalogue releasing this year? I will be moving to Canada in the next few months and was looking at a set of custom 700 series. Is it worthwhile waiting for the updated models or not worry?

My kids coach works at Giant and they have the 7035s in and some other stuff is trickling in.

Checked out some jr. 7035s today. I am a huge fan of this boot already. The jr. 7035s lateral stiffness is nuts. I compared it to a lot of other jr skates and was really suprised at the build. Even his coach was saying for him he woukd go with Grafs.

IMG_2444.jpg

My son currently skates with the Graf G3S Regular (he has a narrow heel). Does the new Graf 7035 replaces the G3S? How is the 7035 fit as it compares to the G3S?

I just found out from Graf that the 8035s and the 9035s are to be realsed May 2014 to the public. The 5035 and 7035 are available now on Hockey Monkey. I tried on the 7035's and that 3D foot liner feels amazing and i really like the beefed up anatimical ankle padding. I will be puting my pre-order in for the 9035's as soon as it's made available to replace my G70's. I wish May came sooner ! The are also making the 2 top line 8035 and 9035's in 3 different flexes 75, 85, and 95 depending on how much foreward flexion you like. I think these skates are going to be a homerun for Graf lovers !