Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crazy Otto

What kind of hockey player are you?

No its not, its telling what kind of temperment you have.

I understand that, but then again, on the ice I'm a feisty dirty guy, but off the ice if I'm on a bike and I see some old guy I'm gonna pass him nice and kindly. What I'm trying to say is that you cna't compare someone passing someone on a bike to someone on the ice. You show manners on a bike and on the ice, you dont...

i got grinder. i'm kinda too small (5'5 or 5'6) to grind without getting too injured, i sort of just zoom around and look for a good hit, then try to turn it into a good play

i got grinder too! i was suprised they got it. im 6'2, 210 so i go out there and hit everything. scoring is awesome but you gotta love going in the corners and battling for the puck.

I guess im a grinder but i was one of the most hated players on any team. I like to hit. Well my team liked me but know im going to midget so ill be low man on the pole.

I think that was the worst quiz every since it had nothin to do with hockey. And I got grinder.

haha yeah, I agree. I thought there were going to be questions about what you would do in certain game situations, etc. and base your results on that.

I got finesse.

I got grinder which is kind of accurate.. I do like to hit people and talk shit like crazy. I have decent hands though so I prefer the title power forward.

hmmm...

What type of hockey player are you?

Finesse

You have a crafty skill, and you avoid physical play with your slick moves and speed. Everything you do is flashy and clean.

Everything's pretty accurate, except the crafty skill part. And the slick moves part. And the flashy and clean part... :rolleyes:

wow this really describes me well...

Grinder

You work hard for what you want. You have no problem throwing the body around. You will push and push untill there is nothing more to push or the puck ends up in the net.