Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lee92

blade holders

i'm interested in chucking my cobra holders off my grafs, as i've had enough of them. my question is, what holders are the tallest/highest? i've been having problems with the steel keeping a solid edge on my grafs, as well when doing sharp turns and crossovers where i have to lean a lot, i notice the sides of my boots touching the ice causing a very frustrating wipe out. any suggestions? i was kinda leaning towards tuuks or lightspeeds

Tallest are the Lightspeeds.

I'm using Lightspeeds on my skates now (Grafs), I love them although the rivets have been pulling out. I also had a problem of bottoming out in turns and after switching to the Lightspeeds I don't have that problem anymore.

Lightspeeds are the way to go. I got 2 pairs of graf 703s and on both pairs I put on lightspeeds, and I have been very happy with them. My problems with the cobras were the plastic would touch on crossovers, I would lose edges, the steel would dull faster than other steel I have used, and the screw would always losen up on me. Once I switched to lightspeeds I never had another problem.

are the tuuk customs taller than the cobras? or are they the same? i'm not sure if i'd be able to get lightspeeds where i live, or get them for a relatively good price. can anyone comment on the tuuks to the cobras?