Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barnabyrules

Flex Chart

How accurate is the "flex chart" on MSH? I am interested in purchasing a Novious Shaft and I am not sure if I want a 300 flex or a 260 flex. Most websites say that Innovative 260 = Easton 100 and Innovative 300 = Easton 85, but the Flex Chart on here says 300=80 and 260=90. Which is more accurate? A 90 Flex would be perfect.

How accurate is the "flex chart" on MSH? I am interested in purchasing a Novious Shaft and I am not sure if I want a 300 flex or a 260 flex. Most websites say that Innovative 260 = Easton 100 and Innovative 300 = Easton 85, but the Flex Chart on here says 300=80 and 260=90. Which is more accurate? A 90 Flex would be perfect.

Other places say Inno's 300 is like Eastons 85, because they are comparing it to Eastons flex. Most people know Easton's flex and they thin which flex is similiar to there. The Inno 300 feels exactly like an 80 flex. Good luck with it and I would have to say MSH flex chart is right on the money.

Thanks, I want to get a Grip 260 Flex that is Right but the only sites I can find that sell the Novious are EPuck and Hockey Outlet and Epuck only has lefts in 260 and Hockey Outlet doen't offer the grip. If anyone knows of any other sites that I could buy this at, that would be great.

Thanks

Thanks, I want to get a Grip 260 Flex that is Right but the only sites I can find that sell the Novious are EPuck and Hockey Outlet and Epuck only has lefts in 260 and Hockey Outlet doen't offer the grip. If anyone knows of any other sites that I could buy this at, that would be great.

Thanks

Buy the LH one and flip it over so the graphics are upside down.

Thanks

they offer the grip. ive ordered multiple inno shafts from them. not the greatest experiences with them, but they do offer grip, you have to call them and ask for it though.

my 300 novius feels roughly an 85 since i cut an inch off it

Not every stick is going to be dead on in terms of weight or flex. Most of the time as long as it's within a few grams or a few flex points it will ship anyway. Cutting one inch off of a shaft shouldn't make it that much stiffer, yours was probably a bit stiffer from the factory.