Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joker518

Hockey Equipment Bulk Donations - NYC/Northern NJ

I'm looking for 501© hockey organizations in the lower New York/Northern NJ area to donate bulk hockey gear. The equipment is brand new retail merchandise mostly in original packaging. It's mid-90's stuff, CCM, Cooper, Louisville, Bauer, etc.

I resell clearance and closeout gear but I'm sitting on way too much inventory and I'm looking to give this stuff a good home... and get a tax write-off.

The majority of the equipment I'd like to move is youth and junior sized but I also have some adult sizes as well. The equipment is mostly shoulder pads but also some shin guards, pants, and elbow pads.

My biggest problem is this stuff is heavy. I'm talking about large boxes of stuff that cannot be economically shipped. If you have a charity or youth program that is a 501© and have the means to pick up the gear in Rockland County, New York, send me a PM and let me know what you're interested in.

Thanks!

Wish you were in my neck of the woods in Illinois. I run a floor hockey camp for our church every summer and am always scrounging up old shin guards, gloves, shoulder pads, elbows, helmets, sticks, just about anything in any size to equip the kids and goalies. We only charge $15 a kid to cover the shirts.

Had an awesome member donate some wooden blades a while back for sticks I make out of broken one pieces for the camp. .

Best of luck to you brother. I'm sure you will really be helping a group out and that's awesome of you.