Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akhockey

Ebay Question

They seem to be real. They say Pro-stock, it seems like a great deal no matter what they are. Could be just clearing stock, they said they have 500 of'em. 1100's are generally hand specific and not many pro's would be using a lower model (some may, but for 500 it seems they wouldn't), so I'd say its fairly safe.

They are not real 1100 the one my brother got is a vapor xx taperd shaft

Wouldn't that be an XV? He got them from the same place and everything? I don't understand why they would be painted like Inno's.

It sez it on the top end'' vapor 20 bv203524'' on the inside yes he did and from what i herd bauer is made by innovative

I may pick some of these up then. Whats the grip?

so are the buauer sticks made with inno technology or bauers?

Thats correct, the Bauer Vapor XX is basiaclly an Inno 1100 OPS, and as most people know the Bauer XXX is basically a Inno True-1 made for Bauer.

They come in different flexes and grips. The Inno flexes don't match the Bauers. The XX is offered in acrylic, Soft grip and apperantly a sandpaper grip as well. The Inno is also offered in differen't shaft shapes. If the XX is still made by Inno, it is to their specs and is not just repainted.

Thats correct, the Bauer Vapor XX is basiaclly an Inno 1100 OPS, and as most people know the Bauer XXX is basically a Inno True-1 made for Bauer.

You sure? I thought the XXX was double-concave.... while the True1 was a more "standard" shape.

Same thing with the XX and 1100 - the 1100 may have rounded corners, or slight concave handle, but the XX double concave along the taper is far more noticeable than the 1100.

Now, perhaps the peg blade molding or whatever is the same technology, but I'm thinking that it is not just as simple as the two sticks being identical.

They aren't the same, but carry alot of similarities. Most members have found the XX to be very similar to the 1100, the shape is a little differen't, curves and flexes. The Materials seem to be extremely similar, apperantly Inno makes both, and the performance is close to what I found.

You sure? I thought the XXX was double-concave.... while the True1 was a more "standard" shape.

Same thing with the XX and 1100 - the 1100 may have rounded corners, or slight concave handle, but the XX double concave along the taper is far more noticeable than the 1100.

Now, perhaps the peg blade molding or whatever is the same technology, but I'm thinking that it is not just as simple as the two sticks being identical.

They are Innovative sticks made to Bauers specifications.

Those look alot like my Federov's i got from skate outlet, pretty sure they are