Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosmic

Labeda Gripper 2013 vs. Revision Variant Steel Wheels

Anyone have any experience with these? I would go with 80 DM for the Labeda Grippers if I go with them.

Background- 6'2, 215 lbs, not really a great technical skater but my hand eye, size and positioning keeps me competent. I am in Mission Axiom T10s. The stock wheels were too soft (so I am selling them), and then I have been using the wheels intended for road skating (84DM Rink Rats). The 84DM wheels are great for being nimble and agile around the net, but I can't turn or stop well in them at all. So, trying to enjoy the benefits of the agility that I have been enjoying in these, while getting some stop and turn ability in either of these wheels. Anyone have any recommendations?

Yellow Grippers are the wheel that a lot of heavier players swear by. We recommend them for players that are 200+ lbs. or for anyone skating on painted concrete or wood.

yea the yellow ones will be 78a where your t10's came with 74a. i would start out with them but you might notice that you want a lil extra grip in the back and to to a 76a in the back.

I think the yellow is 80a . I've got a mix of grippers and shooters on my skates right now and they're great . We play on a wooden sports hall , not too sticky seem nice and quick , great for agility.