Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

Pic of Lightspeeds on Synergy skates

Slightly off topic but I'm excited to say that I am one of the proud winners of the Easton toy drive drawing for a pair of Synergy skates. Not that I trying to rub it in or anything. Well, ok, maybe a little. ;)

Wow, congratulations. So how long until we see them up on eBay?

haha, just kidding.

As far as doing the swap, go with a pro. I can do it - I would have to get a better drill bit and 5/16" rivets. I'll call up my supplier to see if they offer them.

Slightly off topic but I'm excited to say that I am one of the proud winners of the Easton toy drive drawing for a pair of Synergy skates.  Not that I trying to rub it in or anything.  Well, ok, maybe a little.  ;)

Wow, congratulations. So how long until we see them up on eBay?

haha, just kidding.

These bad boys won't see ebay. If it turns out that I don't like them then I'll just give them to a buddy of mine. Not my thing to sell something I received for participating in a charitable event.

As far as doing the swap, go with a pro. I can do it - I would have to get a better drill bit and 5/16" rivets. I'll call up my supplier to see if they offer them.

Do you have 288 LS in stock and how much for the swap