Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xracer4844

What are you wearing under your equipment?

-no shirt (so hot and humid where I play)

-Shock Doctor Shockskin 581 compression pants/jock

-Bauer Performance Elite socks (the cut resistant gold ones)

Loose fitting Under Armour Heat Gear tee

Shock Doctor 270 Basix Compression Short/Cup

Swiftwick Pulse 4 socks

This is the perfect setup for me.

I wear this. I like the simplicity of having the velcro for the socks, the cup, and especially the lightweight neck-guard all integrated in one under-garment. It makes less items to forget to put in my bag for forgetful me.

Shirt: Under Armor Heat Gear Loose

Short: Under Armor Mesh 9" Boxer

Jock: Shock Doctor Ultra Loose Shorts

Socks: Tuff n Lite Pro Thin Cut Protective socks

I wear a short sleeved G-Form shirt, and G-Form padded elbow sleeves. Bauer compression jock shorts, and Bauer cut resistant Kevlar socks. G-Form stuff has helped me a ton, since I don't wear shoulder pads.

What baselayers are you guys wearing? What are you wearing under your equipment/what do you recommend or want to try? Long sleeve, short sleeve etc.

Also, I wear a lot of underarmour but I'm not a fan of the tight fitting stuff as I'm a bigger guy (5'11/230) What do you recommend as a great 'loose' long sleeve option?

I'm about the same size as you, and I also don't like tight fitting tops. I've been using these for a few years with great results:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/legend-poly-long-sleeve-training-shirt/pid-283021/pgid-750787

Reebok Compression short sleeve shirt and Easton Stealth Compression jock shorts w/cup. The velcro on the Easton's are coming apart so up next is Bauer's Elite padded jock short.