Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin 1933

2005 Mission Glove Lineup

<wipes a single tear from eye>

They're beautiful.

I really like the style. They look like a very refined M-1. They also look like they have a little better anatomical range than the M1s to me (just from seeing where the flex angles are from the pics). I can't wait to try them!

'05 lineup? I haven't even seen the Helium gloves in my area yet, probably won't for a while knowing the LHSes here. <_<

Glad to see the 3-segment index finger being continued (from the Helium). This should help close the hand on the stick better than the longer 2-segment index fingers on the M-series.

'05 lineup? I haven't even seen the Helium gloves in my area yet, probably won't for a while knowing the LHSes here. <_<

Glad to see the 3-segment index finger being continued (from the Helium). This should help close the hand on the stick better than the longer 2-segment index fingers on the M-series.

I thought the Helium glove was a crossover glove for the '05 model year.

So, you should be seeing them in the new year if your local retailers aren't carrying them yet.

The Heliums are carryover...The will be offered in the ice line....This was juse the new L series gloves...Prices are still the same... No increase....$99 USD for the high end....No need to charge more like some of our competitors....

Things like that are why I love Mission. Always putting out new product, but doing smart things. The L-2 2 blades thing is probably the smartest thing to come around during the "one piece era"