Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

x-track

ccm fit machine

One I lost pressure but played around with it and it started working again. That was 4 yrs ago. I believe CAGONE in Scarborough, Ontario CAN works on them and has parts.

Its just air bladders and a pressure sensor, no? I would assume the internals are very similar to blood pressure monitors.

ok , i found out the compressor is exactly the same as airbrushers use and its made in italy ...even if the tag on it says brobec/ montreal .

the kids in the store never looked at it and I drained last week a mix of 1,5 liters water and oil out of the air tank.

......the bearing carrier supporting the little crankshaft seized at one end . I took some fine sanding paper , smoothed it and put it back together and it runs again ....I just wanted to know how much oil should be in there and if it is specific oil !!

ok ...this thing is working again ...had to seal some of the plastic hoses fittings that became brittle over the years but now everything holds pressure and the compressor does not repump every 20 minutes as it did before

..... the compressor pumps 8 bars ( 115 psi ) and the system pressure obviously is 4 bars ( 55 psi) , as regulated per the system pressure regulator , which has a tamper seal

....can somebody confirm the sytem pressure of 55 Psi ??

there's no blow off valve in the system so the full pressure goes into the bladders , and now , being back with compressor at full power again , I want to avoid overload of the bladders .

thx

I'd suggest a light oil--maybe synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid if you didn't already come up with a good compressor oil.

No guess on the rated pressure.

If you're using the old regulator with the new compressor you should be fine.