Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

topshelf19

Vapor XXX Gloves

Does anyone know of a shop or catalog order place where I can find the Vapor XXX Gloves in Red, White, and Navy? And also, has anyone tried out the Vapor XXX Stick yet? I would like to know how it is, I can't decide between that or a Stealth.

Thanks

xxx gloves will be released in solid navy in the next month or so, every other color is booking only. The stick is awesome, wicked puck feel, and its better than the stealth for the lone fact that it actually has curves and flexes to choose from.

So how do I order the booking only colors?

Thanks

Your LHS can only order those colors when they place their initial order for the year, usually in January.

Umm, guys, I don't mean to be difficult, but I live in Charlotte, North Carolina, and their is no decent hockey shop around here. I get all of my stuff from catalog places. Is there any other way to get these gloves?

Thanks

They do show the colours but in the drop menu they only have black. Maybe you have to request them by phone or something?

Umm, guys, I don't mean to be difficult, but I live in Charlotte, North Carolina, and their is no decent hockey shop around here. I get all of my stuff from catalog places. Is there any other way to get these gloves?

Thanks

I'm in the same boat as you, I live in South Florida and there are no good shops near me. I've found that http://www.hockeyservices.com is one of the best companies to deal with when you need to place a special order. Give them a call.