Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nealoc187

FS: Reebok KFS Hybrid shoulder pads and shirt size medium

Selling my barely used size medium Reebok Hybrid KFS shoulder pads and long sleeve padded shirt.

Wore the shoulder pads for about 13-14 games, and wore the shirt for 4 games. Both are in absolutely perfect condition. Could sell as brand new if I could stick tags back on them. Selling because I simply can't adjust to wearing a shirt. They are lightweight and comfortable, didn't take me any time to get used to wearing them as far a mobility goes.

Asking $45 shipped obo. I'm in the western suburbs of Chicago if you're local and will adjust the price accordingly.

Just an FYI: they are selling these new for $69.99.

i'm open to offers. the ones selling for $69.99 though look like only Small and XL as far as I can see. No mediums anywhere that I checked. Regardless people are free to make a lower offer if they like, or they can buy a small to try to squeeze in to or an XL to go swimming in heh. my price includes shipping as well, and is bound to go down as i get more annoyed at looking at these pads going unused in my closet.