Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosmic

Warrior Dynasty elbow pads: Slippage?

For those using the Warrior Dynasty elbow pads with the yellow liner, do you find that the elbows slip at all, and you are in that vicious cycle of constantly re-adjusting the pads, to pull them back up?

I have been using CCM CLS, but the size Larges leave a huge gap. So, I am looking to get a pd that covers that gap, without bringing about new problems.

The STX Surgeon elbows look like non-slip pads, but I do not think that they offer as comprehensive a wrap.

If you like the fit and mobility of the CCM CLs and/or STX Surgeon pads then I'd just wear one of those and buy and aftermarket slash guard to cover any gaps. I have know experience with the Dynasty elbow pads, but I imagine they'd feel a little less mobile than the CLs or Surgeons because the Dynasty's are a two piece pad vs the three piece build of the CLs and Surgeons.

I have the AX1's. I like the 2 piece style. I haven't had any slippage issues with these compared to my old Jofa's. Occasionally have to re-adjust if collided with another player, etc. I wish the bicep strap were a bit shorter as I have skinnier arms. (but that is fixable with a little sew job)

Came from Jofas to the AX2's. My old Jofas were so worn I had to get the straps re-done and they still slipped on me all the time. The Dynasty's fit a lot better but they're not perfect. Like flyers10, I do have to re-adjust every now and then, but not very often. My straps are a little long too. The middle black strap helps keep it nice and tight, but i'm not sure how long it'll take for that to get stretched out and loose.