Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Markku

Custom Glove Wait Times 3

If you say something, let me respond.

Ethan... I'm not exactly sure, but I thought he got free extra palms and faster shipping or some that sort when his order was late. I think compensation and deliverytime goes hand to hand.. And customer always have the right to complain and ask... Then it's pritty much to customer service how things are handled. I didn't expect to get anything from JR or TPS but it never hurts to ask.

As for Sande, even though the have had their issues with delivering customs, they still have hands down the best gloves on the market right now IMO. If I would like to be involved in anyway and I had some capital I'd start importing Sande gloves to Finland.

My only concern is that this never stops. Someone says something you rebut and it keeps going.

You said your peace. Fine. At some point you need to recognize that its a no win situation and walk away.

The only reason I split the thread is that I knew it was going to get ugly.

Am I wrong about the ugly part? I think not.

I will keep the thread open as I know you will take the high road.

why is it that no one has complained about JR and his customs have had almost no complaints and on cb sandes were mpossible to receive and problems everywhere.

Now i've seen the two gloves in person, and hands down it looks liek TPS is a better protected, all around built glove. you cannot compare the two. Sandes look cheap and not as protective as any TPS, unless i got customs which i never will. The tps glove has established itself as close if not number one on the market with the hgt, while sande, is well sande who?

you were profiting from sandes while jr isnt with tps, says a lot about someone

Bahhhh!

Havent we all seen this before?

Seriously guys lets all just walk away from this. I know what the next response is going to be already ... as do you.

I want to keep this unlocked. Let me do that ... OK?

Speaking only for the customs thru JR, I knew mine would be a Frankenstein of pieces being put together and would take some time. That said, I'd take updates as they came because it was a very good deal and I understood that mine weren't typical customs.

you were profiting from sandes while jr isnt with tps, says a lot about someone

I didn't... all the profits (that was to be used for CoreBeam) went to Legos and Daves refunds.

Gloves are totally question of personal preference and like I earlier stated, Sandes IMO are better than TPS.

Now I'm really done. I have no interest to start fighting here..