Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

habsfan87

Playoff Rituals

I don't shave.

However, this year I decided to do it a little different...I haven't trimmed my goatee since we started. It's getting really bushy LOL...

I tried the beard but stopped when someone called it "cute."

I just go with the playoff flow and stick to the lucky sticks.

Don't cut any hair on my body, shavings not an issue for me, at 19 i'm still a baby fave :(. I like to stick with the same stick until it can't go any longer. Fresh tape job everygame. Wax job. Thats about it. as well as my reg season hit the post thing.

Guest phillyfan

Nothing too different than my regular season routine, maybe some louder music in the locker room before each game.

Don't cut any hair on my body, shavings not an issue for me, at 19 i'm still a baby fave :(. I like to stick with the same stick until it can't go any longer. Fresh tape job everygame. Wax job. Thats about it. as well as my reg season hit the post thing.

Do you normally cut all your body hair? And I usually after the first game we win I eat and do things in the EXACT way I did before that game.

I don't really have any rituals. The only one is I wave a towel when the Canucks do something good. They're the exact same as the people at the Garage have.

I just go out and try to play as well as I can. Dont change too much stuff, dont get a new stick. Although, I kind of screwed up, I got new skates before my first playoff game...Oh well.

After a win just do the same exact things until you finally lose and then change some things around and on and on...

I don't really have any rituals. The only one is I wave a towel when the Canucks do something good. They're the exact same as the people at the Garage have.

Put that towel away!!!!!! :P