Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fletch

Want to be a goaltender?

Did they have to go so 80's with the music???? They couldn't find ANYTHING that a kid going to a gmae in 2004/2005 might remember....or even knwo for that matter!

Other than that it's pretty neat to see everything from that angle.

Did they have to go so 80's with the music???? They couldn't find ANYTHING that a kid going to a gmae in 2004/2005 might remember....or even knwo for that matter!

Other than that it's pretty neat to see everything from that angle.

Hey, don't dis Kenny Loggins!

essentialcover.jpg

No dissing Kenny (per say)...I just thought it could have been a little more current, or maybe no music at all. I wouldn't have minded hearing the regular game noise...sticks pucks...guys yelling...stuff liek that

No dissing Kenny (per say)...I just thought it could have been a little more current, or maybe no music at all. I wouldn't have minded hearing the regular game noise...sticks pucks...guys yelling...stuff liek that

I know....I don't care about Kenny Loggins. I agree, I would have liked to see some better music put in there. I think they just used that song because it's called "Danger Zone."

im not a goalie and i played it a practice the other day and it was fun but tough. the hardest thing was closing up the five hole when you go down in the butter fly. it also didnt help that i was using the wrong hand to catch.

M-A Fleury is my fave goalie. loved watching him play when he was with cape breton and they came to halifax. also at the world jrs when theye where here he won some games for them.

i feel bad for him tho.gold medal game agianst the US 2 years ago .. but we are trying to forget that one