Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sturdy22

Pro Vapor 1X Skate

Sorry if this has been covered already but I don't know what to search for.

I keep seeing these skates that have the Vapor 1x Tendon guard but appear to be all Grey/Black, no silver 1X graphics. are these a new Vapor or a custom  option? Justin Schulze was wearing them in the penguins/avs game the other night. I don't have a pic and I cant find one with a search.

20 hours ago, flip12 said:

Was it these?

The black parts are shot blockers over an otherwise normal looking 1X skate.

Holy crap he's taped up.. tongues in, looks like his tendon guard is in as well, both taped up hard.. how the hell does Shultz get any forward flexion! ;-)

10 hours ago, RickDC said:

Holy crap he's taped up.. tongues in, looks like his tendon guard is in as well, both taped up hard.. how the hell does Shultz get any forward flexion! ;-)

It does look like he tapes the shin tight at the top and bottom, but he doesn't tape his tendon guard. It does look a bit like that from the previous shot. I picked maybe the worst picture for showing that before. I just didn't think about it, was looking only at his skates. Here he is in motion so he does get a good bit of flex.