Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davekind

CCM hockey sticks P46

18 minutes ago, 215BroadStBullies610 said:

I liked the P46 and the way it performed for me. I didn't like how CCM's blades held up though. I'd be interested in trying the P30 for the simple reason I've used the P88 curve for most of my hockey life.

That and the fact that the p40 is mostly gone.

1 minute ago, 215BroadStBullies610 said:

Never used the P40 curve. Maybe I should check that out too...

If you can find it then go for it. I want to try the new RBZ or RibCor lines but they only have the P28, P29, and P30.

1 minute ago, 215BroadStBullies610 said:

True. I like the P28 curve but it does have it drawbacks. To me, the P46 curve was the perfect balance. 

I can see that - the p28 looks like a curve that a lot of people like, but it's hard to find a quality (not $60) stick with the curve for as cheap as I'd like. The P46 was OK for me.

Here's a p40 if you're a lefty. 

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/equipment/hockey-sticks-shafts-blades/sticks-all-composite/hockey-sticks-senior/ccm-hockey-stick-rbz-280-ops-gr-sr.html

Also 20% off.

12 minutes ago, 215BroadStBullies610 said:

Nope: I'm a righty haha. If I ever have kids and they play hockey, they will ALL be lefties haha. 

It's brutal how much more selection they have. 

Unless you want to shell out for a Revolution, looks like you're out of luck in a 105 flex.

Nah. I don't pay top dollar for flagship products haha. I'd rather use a 75 Flex (like I did at SJ9) but I break them too frequently! The 2015 1Ns I've been using have held really well but aren't the best sticks performance-wise for me. Oh well..

2 minutes ago, 215BroadStBullies610 said:

Nah. I don't pay top dollar for flagship products haha. I'd rather use a 75 Flex (like I did at SJ9) but I break them too frequently! The 2015 1Ns I've been using have held really well but aren't the best sticks performance-wise for me. Oh well..

85 flex?

85 flex is doable. I just like my sticks whippy and my blades stiff. I'm looking forward to seeing the new QRL next summer for that reason: it seems that Warrior is going to have a stick that works with my preferences. 

2 hours ago, 215BroadStBullies610 said:

85 flex is doable. I just like my sticks whippy and my blades stiff. I'm looking forward to seeing the new QRL next summer for that reason: it seems that Warrior is going to have a stick that works with my preferences. 

Maybe the Tacks in an 85 would work, or RibCor - they're supposed to be quite stiff blades. 

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/equipment/hockey-sticks-shafts-blades/sticks-all-composite/hockey-sticks-senior/ccm-hockey-stick-tacks-4092-gr-sr.html

Just now, Jamarquan said:

Its something to consider. I'd rather have flagship or close-to-flagship stick.

8 minutes ago, 215BroadStBullies610 said:

Its something to consider. I'd rather have flagship or close-to-flagship stick.

I feel you - I'm working for the first time and I want to spend for a nice stick - no entry level or $99.99 price point sticks. (Unless the new RibCor and Alpha $100 price point sticks are really good.)