Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdvn

Warrior W03 Pattern Lie

Does anyone know for sure what lie the W03 pattern is from warrior? 

Its listed as a 5 on many websites but I have also read that warrior measures the  lie differently on their blades as opposed to other companies.

I broke my last QR1 and I'm looking to give True sticks a shot but I am unsure if I should go with the TC2 or TC2-5 pattern.

Hopefully someone can clear this up.

I had the TC2.5 and I have a W03 QRL right now. I honestly don't really notice much if any difference between the two. There's nothing that makes it feel or act differently between them. The upside of getting the TC2.5 is that you may have a little more stick on the ice when catching passes and such.

Based upon that comment, I'd venture to say the W03 is more like the TC2 than the TC2.5. Therefore, I'd say W03 is about a lie 6 (Bauer scale). That would be similar to a standard P92.

3 hours ago, darkhors said:

I had the TC2.5 and I have a W03 QRL right now. I honestly don't really notice much if any difference between the two. There's nothing that makes it feel or act differently between them. The upside of getting the TC2.5 is that you may have a little more stick on the ice when catching passes and such.

what is the TC 2.5 anyway?  a P92 variant?

39 minutes ago, dkmiller3356 said:

what is the TC 2.5 anyway?  a P92 variant?

P92L5 (Same thing, just Lie 5 as opposed to 6)

21 hours ago, vinprun71 said:

Based upon that comment, I'd venture to say the W03 is more like the TC2 than the TC2.5. Therefore, I'd say W03 is about a lie 6 (Bauer scale). That would be similar to a standard P92.

Yeah, I should have prefaced that with saying that if there's a difference between them, it would be that the TC2.5 would have slightly more stick on the ice than the TC2. For me, I didn't notice any difference when switching from the TC2.5 to the W03.