Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andree1611

Bauer Supreme wrong size help

HI. I have bauer supreme s150 size 7EE, and i think they are to big. I want to know if size 6.5EE is diffrent than 7D? 7D was a bit to narrow but 7EE to wide and to long, like more than one finger space betwen the heel and skates. 

Thanks

6.5EE is going to be shorter and wider than a 7D.  

Not to confuse the hell out of you, but a Supreme D is a true E, and the EE is a true EEE. Sounds like this model won't work for you, so my thought would be to try a Vapor EE (a true EE) if you have to stick with Bauer.  

Thanks. I can't buy Vapor cause they have just supreme 7EE or 6.5EE. I've tried 7D supreme and was to narrow. I will change them tomorrow, one size down. My foot is 10.31 inches longer/ 4.05 inches width. How is better? Have some space or not? I thing i've got like 0.35 inch space in liner. With 2 socks it's OK but still space in the hell pocket

It sounds like the Supreme series is the wrong skate for you. Going a size down isn't going to help.

You should never be wearing two pairs of socks while you play. 

12 minutes ago, Cavs019 said:

It sounds like the Supreme series is the wrong skate for you. Going a size down isn't going to help.

You should never be wearing two pairs of socks while you play. 

Fixed that for you ;)

OK, But i don't have any choice now. So, i will stay with 7EE or it's possible to change them and try with 6.5 EE. I think the Vapors probably are better for me then supreme, but i can't buy the Vapors. My first skates:)

Are you sure the D is too narrow? As this is your first pair of skates I'd caution that you may be interpreting too tight with skates being skates- they're supposed to fit snug and should open up a bit with baking.

Buying something too big will cause more problems in the long run, especially if you're learning. 

So 7EE its definitely to big for me. I can't try again 7D, only 6.5EE.  I wear nike shoes 8.5 size, the same than bauer, also 8.5 us size. (7) bauer size. So in US sizing of bauer, you should take the same size than your shoes? or one size down? If i wear 8.5  US nike shoes, i should try 8.5 or 8? Than 8 will be 6.5 in bauer sizing, and 8.5 it's 7 bauer. 

Thanks for your help;)

You have already said a 7EE was too long for you by a finger at least. that means you should be looking at a 6EE (one finger is approximately one size). No wonder you are swimming in a 7EE. Get the length right first (laces fully out, tongue pulled right out, foot in boot, thin socks, toes brushing the toe cap, if you can fit a pencil down the back of your heel they are still too long for you). Here I skip the heel lock part because you can't get any other model of boot? Then check the volume (pencil test across the foot) and then the width. If the width is too tight you may need to consider spending some more $'s on a higher end boot so that you can get the forefoot stretched, I'm just not sure how much stretch a 150 would take before it gives way yet a high end model you can comfortably stretch by a 1cm or more. BUT a EE may still be too big for your heel so you may want to look at a D for the better heel fit which takes you back to idea that you need to get the boot stretched for your forefoot.

Sounds like you should be heading wider (Nexus) not narrower (Vapor).

Adding length will make a skate feel wider but you shouldn't consider that Fix and it will lead to other issues.

And 2 pairs of socks is a major no-no. Proper socks should not be overlooked. The right sock can make all the difference, whether it be fit, comfort or warmth.

5 hours ago, Gummer12 said:

Fixed that for you ;)

Tried that once in my (new to me) S15's. My left ankle has not forgiven me. 

Wow! They are very small 6.5 EE. It's like not only one size. Longer it's OK. Only problem with the ankle! Both skates. The longer it's perfect, but... pain.. maybe after few days will be better? I don't know but it looks like the blade it's shorter then 7EE. I don't understand bauer and their size chart. I have to stay with 6.5 EE, no choice. I hope everything's gonna be all right. 

If not Vapor 7EE. 

I had the same problem with the ankles with my inline skates Rollerblade Twister. But after heating the shell was OK. But with supreme s150 I'm not sure if i can o the same. With higher model i think yes, but s150?  Boots are to shorts on the top in the laces area. 

Glad it worked out for you. We're you able to bake the skates and that helped the ankle pain you were experiencing?