Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

Canadiens announce jersey/logo design for AHL Laval Rocket

I really like the uniform... but the 9 on the sleeve needs to go away. It should be a shoulder patch and remove the Laval shoulder word mark. In fact they should put the number on one shoulder and then the Le Rocket shield on the other. Put "Laval" in the main logo for away jerseys if you feel the need for the city to be represented.

I like them in general. However, the 9 looks silly, the shoulder "LAVAL" looks out of place, and something about solid colored numbers on a jersey with more than two colors looks odd to me. Almost like it was sublimated or something. Maybe will look better in person once you see them stitched. They also seem to be too far up the bicep but maybe that's just perception.

21 hours ago, chippa13 said:

I agree that the 9 would be better on a shoulder patch. I think they didn't do a chest patch to leave space for advertising.

I forgot that AHL teams have advertising. It will probably be a Bell logo. Maybe Molson/Coors.