Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

proth0303

Bauer Re-Akt 75 Helmet, Bauer Elite Padded Shorts, Bauer Speed Plates

I have the following items for sale:

1) Bauer Re-Akt 75 helmet with Profile III cage for sale, size Large, color Red.  I bought this in early December and used it for about 5 weeks but it simply wasn't the right fit for my head.  Comes with original packaging.  Asking $110 USD

2) Bauer 37.5 Elite padded shorts, size Medium.  I tried these for one skate hoping that it was enough padding for my tailbone; however, one fall proved otherwise.  They are extremely low profile and fit well underneath my pants but at my age and skill level, I needed more cushion.  Shorts were worn for a 1 hour session and were immediately washed.  Asking $55 USD

3) Bauer Speed Plates, size 10.  I used these for two skates but didn't have the heel lift that I ended up needing to work with my feet.  Asking $35 USD

Shipping not included in the prices.  Contact me at proth0303@gmail.com if interested.

You can cut them down.  Speedplates only come in full sizes.  So if your skates are a 9.5D you should purchase a 10 and trim to fit.

Ice wearhouse:

• Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
  • D-width full size skates, select the same insole size as your skate size (i.e. a 9.0D skate size requires a size 9 insole).
  • D-width half size skates, select the next largest insole size up from your skate size (i.e. a 9.5D skate requires a size 10 insole). NOTE: The insole will need to be trimmed down in length for the best fit. 
  • EE-width full & half skate sizes, select the next largest insole size up from your skate size (i.e. 9.0EE & 9.5EE skate sizes both require a size 10 insole). NOTE: Full-size skates such as 9.0EE & 10.0EE will need to be trimmed down in length for the proper fit.

On 2/24/2017 at 2:58 PM, strosedefence34 said:

You can cut them down.  Speedplates only come in full sizes.  So if your skates are a 9.5D you should purchase a 10 and trim to fit.

Ice wearhouse:

• Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
  • D-width full size skates, select the same insole size as your skate size (i.e. a 9.0D skate size requires a size 9 insole).
  • D-width half size skates, select the next largest insole size up from your skate size (i.e. a 9.5D skate requires a size 10 insole). NOTE: The insole will need to be trimmed down in length for the best fit. 
  • EE-width full & half skate sizes, select the next largest insole size up from your skate size (i.e. 9.0EE & 9.5EE skate sizes both require a size 10 insole). NOTE: Full-size skates such as 9.0EE & 10.0EE will need to be trimmed down in length for the proper fit.

Thanks for pointing this out!!!

3 minutes ago, HarpGuy said:

Take $25 including shipping for the speed plates? I've spent a lot on insoles and can't really afford to experiment anymore, but I want to. lol

I hear ya...  I won't accept that offer but if you want to see if we can find a reasonable middle point than shoot me an email to the address listed in my original post with your location. :)