Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krisdrum

Spring Cleaning... skates, shoulders, gloves

Hi all,

I have a box of unwanted/needed hockey gear I'd like to see go to a better home.  Shipping in addition to prices listed below.  Prefer to sell in lower 48, but will take offers from Canada under consideration.

1) Easton Make M7 skates, Size 5 EE.  Brand NEW.  Never even laced up.  Looking to recover what I paid at HM.  $100 OBO.

2) Easton Mako M7 skates.  Size 5 EE.  Near new...Sharpened  to 5/8 and baked once.  Maybe 10 open skates on them.  Thought I could make them work, but can't.  Looking to recover what I paid at HM.  $90 OBO.

3) CCM CS400 gloves.  Brand New in bag with tags.  Tried on, never used.  12" size.  $40 OBO.

4) Bauer Total One Shoulder pads.  Senior Large.  Belonged to a Junior billet player.  Washed.  Great condition.  No smell. $30 OBO

5) Bauer Vapor X3.0 shoulder pads.  Senior Small.  Great condition.  No smell.  $20 OBO

6) Graf supporter.  Size Adult S/M.  Brand NEW, in bag.  Says up to a 34 waist, probably more like a 32.  $5 OBO

7) Graf 5035 skates.  Size 5 R.  Some scratches and scuffs, used by elite Bantam, but liners in great shape.  Plenty of life left.  $40 OBO.

Howdy,

Interested in the Graf 5035's for my son.  He's currently in Vapor X5.0's in a 4.5D, but recently was complaining that his toes were getting pinched from the sides.  Do you (or anyone) have any idea on the fit comparison between the Graf 5035 and the Vapor X5.0?

Thanks!

Mark

(and yes, these would be the same X5.0's that I just bought new steel for...  :-/)

On 5/12/2017 at 0:06 PM, marka said:

Howdy,

Interested in the Graf 5035's for my son.  He's currently in Vapor X5.0's in a 4.5D, but recently was complaining that his toes were getting pinched from the sides.  Do you (or anyone) have any idea on the fit comparison between the Graf 5035 and the Vapor X5.0?

Thanks!

Mark

(and yes, these would be the same X5.0's that I just bought new steel for...  :-/)

Hey Mark,

Thanks for checking in.  The 5035s are more of a "Supreme" type fit, with a bit more volume and width in my experience.  Medium heel, medium-wide forefoot.  Not sure that is a good match to a next step from a Vapor.  The heel is significantly wider.  I could not get my heel to lock in them.  And I was previously skating in Vapor 5EEs.  Similar forefoot fit, with the Grafs probably having a bit more width. 

I have a few questions about the CCM CS400 12" gloves, but first, are they still available?

If so:

1. What color(s) are they?

2. Could you post/send some pictures?

3. Where are you located for shipping issues.

Thanks.

Brand New in bag with tags.  Tried on, never used.  12" size.  $40 OBO.