Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
215BroadStBullies610

Drouin dealt to Montreal for Sergachev

The picks only come into play if Sergachev plays 40 games in TB.

I like getting Drouin. Lots of skill. Easily capable of 50+ points. Losing Sergachev could end up hurting and if Beaulieu is indeed on the way out of town as well, that leaves them very thin for young D men. I suspect this means time is running our for Galchenyuk. Reports are he is being shopped for a defenseman.

Oh okay. Thanks for the insight. Well, I know TB is hurting for defensive prospects/youth so I have to imagine that Sergachev will be given every opportunity to stay with the main club. Drouin is exciting and looks to be primed to shine in the NHL (given that he can handle the pressure in MTL). And I was thinking that either Galchenyuk or Radulov would be the odd man out up front. What you say about Gally makes more sense though. 

Nice deal for Yzerman.  Really a smart GM. I live in Tampa now and have the opportunity to watch all Lightning games. Drouin is really really good offensively, and super gritty and competitive. The big down side long term for him is that he plays with his head down quite often. He has already had several concussions that have caused him to miss time. Mix that with his small size, and I wouldn't invest long term on him (5 years and $33.5M). They also need cap space for Johnson/palat.  Sergachev looked great for Windsor. Huge potential.

My guess is that Bergeron is offering Galchenyuk to philly for Ghost as we speak.