Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan_The_Man_16

Broken pantella bone? (Bone in knee)

I broke this blocking a shot (shin pad slipped :huh: ). Doc says I can go as soon as it feels good, just wondering if anyone else has broken this and how long it took to heal.

Thanks guys.

Do you mean patella? If so I broke mine and it was 5 weeks before i could walk without pain. So that might give you an estimate.

The guys that have screwed up their knees like that remember the very important lesson: you must tape up those shin pads so well that they do not move around, even when you are falling on them! If they move around, no protection.

yup, I think i have very weak knees, don't know why, but any time I fall on them, they hurt a lot, i get back to the bench and wow, the pain starts, after the game feels the worse but gets better the next day... hmmm can anyone clarify what this could be?

I broke this blocking a shot (shin pad slipped :angry: ). Doc says I can go as soon as it feels good, just wondering if anyone else has broken this and how long it took to heal.

Thanks guys.

What type of shin pad was it?