Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stud Muffin

help deciding on which sticks to buy

Thinking about getting a couple extra sticks this year as I'm going to be playing Rec league this year and absolutely tore up my Easton Stealth RS (65 flex) shooting in my shop this summer.

Currently I'm Using an Easton Stealh CX (75 flex) and absolutely love it. I would probably prefer suggestions for another low kick stick since I think I'll gets a Supreme TotalOne 1s but would also like suggestions for other Mid/High kicks

I'll probably keep my Flex around 75-85. My Shot got harder going from my 65 flex Stealth RS to my 75 flex Stealth CX so I'm not adverse to trying a bit higher flex.

Stealth CXs seem pretty available online. Why not just get the exact same stick?

And, hard to make recommendations when you seem open to literally anything. The spectrum between CX and 1s is essentially every stick on the market.   

52 minutes ago, start_today said:

Stealth CXs seem pretty available online. Why not just get the exact same stick?

And, hard to make recommendations when you seem open to literally anything. The spectrum between CX and 1s is essentially every stick on the market.   

I want to try get away from Easton since they were bought out,

I want another low kick for sure and for a third stick I'm open to any suggestions.

You want a low kick but are looking at the 1S? What?

Try the TRUE line of sticks. Both are low-mid kicks, the only difference is the blade. Though I've been told that the A6.0 SBP is slightly lower kick than the XC9 ACF.

^read what he wrote, he wants another low kick and a third can be mid-high kick. 

Just get a QRL or a 1x for low kick and call it a day, beware with Bauer, they feel stiffer than the competition. 

I can't believe the difference in the sticks now .  They do so much of the work compared to the old wooden sticks.  I can't believe the difference.  Before my skates broke I took a couple shots with another guys stick . Took me about ten shots to adapt to the difference.  The vocabulary above I know nothing about.  I tested flex with my arms