Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

forsberg91

Most Broken Bones in A Year

I've broken 4 bones this year. My right collarbone twice, my left 2nd metacarple (index finger in hand) and both bones in my wrist. What have you guys broken?

2, My thumb and my rib, both this year in a 5 month period. I never have had a broken before this year and BOOM, 2 in a row.

After breaking my ankle about 7 years ago I went break-free until this past summer (assorted noses don't count....) when I broke my jaw and my left thumb. The thumb still flares up after games.

Well Last year i cracked 2 ribs(seperate occasions), fractured 2 fingers, broke my big toe, my other big toe, and most of that like the toes and fingers happened in about a 2 week span, one rib in my first practice, and the rib again at the end of the year.

i hadn't broken a bone in my life before this year but i broke my hand my second practice of the year. i got hit with a slapshot right on my glove and the glove did absolutely nothing.

I broke my collarbone in three spots, my left thumb, right ankle (talus), three toes and a tarsal bone, and chipped a tooth (isn't it bone?) within a 12 month period. Haven't got any idea how many stitches to accompany that list. It wasn't a great year for being healthy.