Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forsberg for life

gomez stealth

is there a chip off the end of the blade? The pic might be messed up but it looks like theres a piece of the blade missing

yes. It has been used...

whats the name of your lhs? do you have a number?

My LHS is Champions Choice. I'm not sure if they have anymore left, but you can call them if you want. There number is: 907-563-3503

But remember I am in Alaska, so shipping might be pretty steep.

My LHS is Champions Choice. I'm not sure if they have anymore left, but you can call them if you want. There number is: 907-563-3503

Forget the shipping, the prices alone would require financing. Good selection; horrible, horrible prices.

Forget the shipping, the prices alone would require financing. Good selection; horrible, horrible prices.

I agree. His XN10's were around $230 i believe, but his Stealths were only $170, which is a pretty good price coming from them. Reatil Stealths are $240!

They knocked them down that much? Last time I was up there they had some pro returns, like a couple Heatley Vapor XXs and various Synergys. Play it Again used to have better prices but now they're both insane.