Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nomorals

Broke my mission 120 AGs last night

And I've got no idea what to replace them with nowadays.

Took a shot off the toe and the toe cap exploded. Picked this last set up off eBay 3 years ago since I was too chicken to try something new. I've only ever skated on missions purefly's, s500's,  and 120 AG's.

Can you folks suggest something that will feel similar to these, I've had to skate in loaners a few times over the years when friends have tried to get me off them and they've all felt overly stiff and upright.

Thanks

I'm not so good adviser in terms of technical things, but I've been a long big proponent of mission's skates fit (narrow, mid instep, soft upper part of skate with stiff lower)

Personally i've found partly similars: ccm jetspeeds (not FT1!!!), bauer supreme (with untied upper eyelets) and of course VH/True (but $$$)

Only mine opinion

Easton Mako skates won't feel exactly the same, but they are lower cut and softer in the upper area than most other high end skates. The other option is CCM Ribcore 70k skates, they are. "reinforced behind the heel for stiffness and rigidity to help maximize energy efficiency, but more flexible in the front for better wrap and forward flexion." They call this their flexframe technology. Again, not exactly the same as AG120 skates, but more similar than some other high end skates.

It'll probably be challenging to find the Makos in your size now, but it wouldn't hurt to do some searching. The CCM 70k skates should be easy to find since they're a current model.