Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Ericracine

Bauer nexus team stick?

415g, Textreme on the blade. Handled it in store and it felt great. I would imagine this is what they provide to CHL teams that have Bauer stick deals. Thanks for the link - it's the best price I've seen for those, so I grabbed one. Plus they have the max height P92M, so it's a no brainer.

On 12/27/2019 at 2:06 PM, Aghcky98 said:

Did you end up getting one of these? Curious if these are more durable than the 2N's and still able to perform?

I think I heard these are basically the same as a 1N sticks with a new graphic. 

• Like 1

On 12/27/2019 at 4:06 PM, Aghcky98 said:

Did you end up getting one of these? Curious if these are more durable than the 2N's and still able to perform?

I've used it a couple of times and it feels great. Plays relatively whippy, but all shots are coming off nicely. Puck feel is nice too, and the balance is on point. Hard to beat at this price. Can't speak to durability yet but I haven't had any problems.

• Like 1

Anyone know of a good spot around Ottawa, ON for these Nexus S19 League Edition sticks? If not, anywhere in Canada period that has stock and will ship to rest of Canada for a reasonable cost?

I can't find any online at the moment in a Left P92 77 Flex via the usual google searches.

12 hours ago, colins said:

Anyone know of a good spot around Ottawa, ON for these Nexus S19 League Edition sticks? If not, anywhere in Canada period that has stock and will ship to rest of Canada for a reasonable cost?

I can't find any online at the moment in a Left P92 77 Flex via the usual google searches.

I know Rousseau Sports in Laval has a lot. Unfortunately, Pro Hockey Life has not made their Quebec wing create an online store (while not letting us order from PHL). You can call and see, and try a few Rousseaus because they all had them at some point.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2020 at 4:40 PM, Sniper9 said:

Would love to get my hands on one of those.  The specs make it sound very much like the Nexus 1000, which in my opinion is the best stick ever made.

3 hours ago, boo10 said:

Would love to get my hands on one of those.  The specs make it sound very much like the Nexus 1000, which in my opinion is the best stick ever made.

Should be available on their website soon unless they sell out before. They also have a sideline page. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sniper9 said:

Should be available on their website soon unless they sell out before. They also have a sideline page. 

3 hours ago, boo10 said:

I was able to get 5 from Sports Rousseau in Laval. Thanks to Patrick at Sports Rousseau for hooking me up, and for @nutters on the heads up that they had these sticks.

If you like Nexus build, for the price, I really don't see how these can be beat.

colins

• Like 1