Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadly

Bauer, Mission and Easton

Is it true that no websites / shops will ship any of those ice skate brands outside of the U.S ? if so anyone know why ?

well it's just i told my mate that he should order skates off the internet from the U.S because he would pay 1/2 the price he would over here in the UK and said the only ones he likes are baeur's or mission's he went on a website and under the shipping terms it said about not shipping them outside the U.S is that just that website or is that the case for every1?

well it's just i told my mate that he should order skates off the internet from the U.S because he would pay 1/2 the price he would over here in the UK and said the only ones he likes are baeur's or mission's he went on a website and under the shipping terms it said about not shipping them outside the U.S is that just that website or is that the case for every1?

Those are the terms for all dealers to the best of my knowledge but not all observe them.

You don`t have to search very long for online retailers that ship Easton, Mission and Bauer stuff to Europe. Even some of the big ones will... :ph34r:

That's because the manufacturers need them more than they need the manufacturer.

I just checked Hockeygiant.com and it says this "Unfortunately, due to manufacturer restrictions some products including new Easton, Bauer, and Mission products cannot be shipped outside the United States. "