Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jbear

AS2 Pro Users?

Hey Guys/Girls,

I'm an AS2 Pro User.  Everything about this twig works for me (I play D). I'm a righty and use 80 flex p29/p90-style blades (although I'd love to try a Lidstrom square toe pattern).  My question is...have any of you used the AS1 and AS2 Pro?  Do you find them to be noticeably different in balance, feel, or shooting?  Especially balance...I love the way the AS2 Pro feels in the hands.

I'm asking because my sticks aren't especially common. I grab them when I see them, but if the AS1 is comparable, I'd have more options. 

Thanks all!

3 hours ago, Jbear said:

Hey Guys/Girls,

I'm an AS2 Pro User.  Everything about this twig works for me (I play D). I'm a righty and use 80 flex p29/p90-style blades (although I'd love to try a Lidstrom square toe pattern).  My question is...have any of you used the AS1 and AS2 Pro?  Do you find them to be noticeably different in balance, feel, or shooting?  Especially balance...I love the way the AS2 Pro feels in the hands.

I'm asking because my sticks aren't especially common. I grab them when I see them, but if the AS1 is comparable, I'd have more options. 

Thanks all!

AS1 and AS2 Pro are very similar. 

• Like 1

A summary so you don't have to watch that garbage... AS2 Pro was lighter and taller than the AS1 but I didn't notice any improvements to warrant the AS2 Pro to even exist. Blind test didn't tell me anything either.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hills said:

A summary so you don't have to watch that garbage... AS2 Pro was lighter and taller than the AS1 but I didn't notice any improvements to warrant the AS2 Pro to even exist. Blind test didn't tell me anything either.

No need to be aggressively cynical on their creative content. You can provide a TLDR without having to be negative.

Yeah...not sure why these guys regularly do blind tests with different flexes and patterns. Makes absolutely no sense!

Appreciate the responses. 

7 minutes ago, Jbear said:

Yeah...not sure why these guys regularly do blind tests with different flexes and patterns. Makes absolutely no sense!

Appreciate the responses. 

I meant when I did a blind test between the two sticks I had. Which were the same flex and curve (obviously).

9 minutes ago, SkateWorksPNW said:

No need to be aggressively cynical on their creative content. You can provide a TLDR without having to be negative.

Just link him a marketing sheet then.

No...I hear you and I appreciate your input. I meant those HTutorial dudes.  They take the time and effort, and at the end of many of their reviews, we find out one stick was 75 and the other is 85.  One is P28...one's a 92. Tells very little about how the twigs compare. Of course it's easier to load a 75 and drag a 28🤣.

12 hours ago, Hills said:

12 hours ago, SkateWorksPNW said:

Cynicism and negativity sometimes are akin to honesty...

• Like 1