Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
iceman8310

Tuuk Edge holder to CCM holder

I'm thinking about going from the Tuuk Edge holder back to a CCM holder.  I prefer the CCM holder but my skates came with the Tuuk Edge.  Will the holes line up?  Should I get the CCM Speedblade holder or the CCM Speedblade XS holder?  Are they structurally the same?  Is the Speedblade holder being discontinued?  

2 hours ago, SkateWorksPNW said:

The holder holes line up fine. I would get the XS holder. The older generation of holder will slowly be phased out. 

Is there any difference in pitch, holder height, down angle between the two? I’ve read that the XS is pretty much the same as Tuuk. Can you confirm? 

15 hours ago, pucks_putts said:

Is there any difference in pitch, holder height, down angle between the two? I’ve read that the XS is pretty much the same as Tuuk. Can you confirm? 

is the original speedblade holder and the xs holder the same in terms of  pitch, holder height, down angle?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iceman8310 said:

is the original speedblade holder and the xs holder the same in terms of  pitch, holder height, down angle?

Yes.  

• Like 1