Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I know that this has probably been covered over the last several years (since I can no longer find these anywhere) but I was hoping someone could give me a short answer to my question. What is the closest curve to the Bauer P106? I can look at a curve chart like anyone else but I want to hear from the Beer Leaguers who are actually using them. Thanks! 

P88 is probably the closest that is readily available in terms of blade shape and lie. It’s more closed and more mid than heel but probably the best you can do right now without scouring ebay and sidelineswap. P106 is the best curve ever so I feel your pain. 

CCMs clone on pro stocks is the P50 if you’re willing to switch brands. 

I really appreciate your quick response and insight!

I'm OK at the moment as I still have 3 P106 sticks and I'm only playing twice a week these days; but I know it's just a matter of time before I'm going to be searching for a replacement. 

Years ago I used Shanahan's curve, until of course they stopped making it because the kids don't know who Shanahan is...Hahaha

I thought it was the end of the world until I discovered the almighty "P106".... Might be the end of the world again soon... 

Thanks again! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, in2hockey04 said:

I really appreciate your quick response and insight!

I'm OK at the moment as I still have 3 P106 sticks and I'm only playing twice a week these days; but I know it's just a matter of time before I'm going to be searching for a replacement. 

Years ago I used Shanahan's curve, until of course they stopped making it because the kids don't know who Shanahan is...Hahaha

I thought it was the end of the world until I discovered the almighty "P106".... Might be the end of the world again soon... 

Thanks again! 

In case you wanted to find them, the Shanahan was the Bauer P10. Some pros are still using them, including Patrick Kane (though his is an extreme lie 7) and Giroux. You can order P10s through Bauer’s “Pro Custom” service. Though you could order P106 too, I think. I’m pretty sure Base is making a P10 clone too. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, psulion22 said:

In case you wanted to find them, the Shanahan was the Bauer P10. Some pros are still using them, including Patrick Kane (though his is an extreme lie 7) and Giroux. You can order P10s through Bauer’s “Pro Custom” service. Though you could order P106 too, I think. I’m pretty sure Base is making a P10 clone too. 

Once I transitioned years ago to the P106 I never looked back.

I did look at ordering the P106 through Bauer's service and yes you can still order it but to the tune of $300+ a stick, ouch.... 

I've been looking at CHS's website too and seeing if they have anything close; but I'd like to do more research on their stuff before I pull the trigger.