Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
clarkiestooth

A "Heavy" CCM Jetspeed FT4 Pro Stick??

19 hours ago, pgeorgan said:

It is an option now if the buyer rejects the item as not described. Then the buyer has the option to accept whatever discount the seller offers - it's all done right there in the chat. 

Negotiating a Partial Refund

At the bottom.

Hmm, I did not know that. Hopefully I never have to use it. Thanks.

This post got me curious so I decided to weigh my FT3 pro and it came in at 451g. That’s 85 flex cut down to 64”, but also taped up on the bottom and a tacki Mac up top. Comparing it to my Vapor ADV, which came in at 378g. Assuming the tape/tacki Mac weighs approximately 20g, that would still put the FT3 pro 50g over it’s listed weight. Thought my scale might have been off so I weighed a brand new STX Halo in the same specs and it came in at 382g which is pretty damn close to STX’s claimed weight of 380g (which it would be once I cut it down).

The FT3 pro was purchased from hockey stick man and had a player’s name on the name bar. Im not terribly concerned as I still enjoy the stick, but the weight is definitely noticeable when holding both sticks side by side. 

11 hours ago, Westside said:

This post got me curious so I decided to weigh my FT3 pro and it came in at 451g. That’s 85 flex cut down to 64”, but also taped up on the bottom and a tacki Mac up top. Comparing it to my Vapor ADV, which came in at 378g. Assuming the tape/tacki Mac weighs approximately 20g, that would still put the FT3 pro 50g over it’s listed weight. Thought my scale might have been off so I weighed a brand new STX Halo in the same specs and it came in at 382g which is pretty damn close to STX’s claimed weight of 380g (which it would be once I cut it down).

The FT3 pro was purchased from hockey stick man and had a player’s name on the name bar. Im not terribly concerned as I still enjoy the stick, but the weight is definitely noticeable when holding both sticks side by side. 

This is why Pro Stock can be great but also come with risks. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PBH said:

This is why Pro Stock can be great but also come with risks. 

Bingo!

And it's also why it isn't always the seller trying to pass something off as something it's not.