Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
wickedslappah

Portable hockey passer for indoor roller hockey rink?

Trying to find a hockey passer that I could bring down to my local roller hockey rink to practice one timer and stuff. Some of the higher end ones I see online like Exterme Passer Pro and Give n Go have metal spikes/teeth at the bottom that are supposed to dig into the ice to keep it stationary. So I'm not sure if these would work on roller hockey tiles or if they might damage the tiles? Obviously roller hockey tiles are less slippery than ice so i'm not sure how much mounting I would need, but I seem to recall buying one of the cheaper passes a few years ago and it kinda would move all over the place, it was just a metal frame with some weight to it and a bunjee cord.

Anyone have any experience or recommendations? 

1 hour ago, YesLanges said:

I have this one and it would probably be perfect for your needs:

https://hockeyrevolution.eu/products/my-passer-hockey-passer-for-dryland-on-ice-2sides

It has rubber caps on the four feet and it's heavy enough not to move around, especially with green biscuits. Don't get the smaller one because it won't stay in place. 

I literally made one of these in the early days of Covid lockdowns out of some spare lumber. Super easy to do 

• Like 1