Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hello everyone!

Been thinking about replacing my Jetspeed skates, which were purchased over 5 years ago. I really like CCM skates, but want to have a similar fitting skate. Do the one piece boots fit dramatically different, or would moving on to a FT4 Pro/FT4 be fine? And if I wanted to stay with a 2 piece boot, should I look at the 90Ks or look to move on to Bauer?

Just a note, wearing 8.5 skates makes it almost impossible to find top of the line skates on clearance. 

Edited by nutters

Anyone here able to comment on the toe box width of the FT4 Pro versus the Hyperlite?  Currently in Ultrasonics but having a toe box issue.

At the store, I tried both the FT4s (regular fit) and 3X Pros (fit 2). The FTs felt more comfortable at the toes, where the vapors were pressing on the sides and the top felt as though they were lying my foot.

• Thanks 1