Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
atomickiwi

Looking to order fully custom/pro custom CCMs or Bauers

I bought a couple sticks of sidelineswap a while ago that had malkin/jack Hughes’ pro curve. It’s like a p88 with added toe hook. Unfortunately, they’re all broken now. After trying a P92, P88, and P46, I liked them but I just feel way more confident with the malkin/Hughes curve. I like having the toe curve with not much loft/wedge to it. I know there’s still some out there, specifically ag5nts on sidelineswap, but they’re all 87 flex, I just feel like that’s too stiff for my liking especially with an ag5nt. Hockeystickman even had one in 82 flex, but I ordered it and it turned out to just be a p88m.

So I’d like to try and find a way to order fully custom CCM’s or bauer customs with more options than their website. I ordered CCMs a while ago from a shop that was recently bought out by pure and can no longer do it. I have a full spec list in mind, but I just need help finding someone or somewhere to order through. 

Prostockhockeysticks.com has the malkin pattern available in their stock and custom sticks. Much easier to go through them and cheaper. Sticks have gotten a lot of positive reviews.

6 hours ago, nisselrm said:

Prostockhockeysticks.com has the malkin pattern available in their stock and custom sticks. Much easier to go through them and cheaper. Sticks have gotten a lot of positive reviews.

I have tried their sticks before, they’re not bad by any means but I just feel much better with other brands. I’m a low kick guy so I’m looking for trigger 8 pros or ag5nts, and geppetto’s low kick is nice but the one I tried just didn’t feel as consistent or as powerful as the others I’ve used

If Bauer added Malkin pro to their MyBauer curve selection that would be great but he's Russian so that would be bad for PR in this day and age

6 minutes ago, Dmitrakov said:

If Bauer added Malkin pro to their MyBauer curve selection that would be great but he's Russian so that would be bad for PR in this day and age

I don't think it's that. CCM has no problem using Ovie and he openly supports the current Russian regime.

Back on point. Hockeystickman has Malkin pro patterns from time to time. 

1 hour ago, atomickiwi said:

I have tried their sticks before, they’re not bad by any means but I just feel much better with other brands. I’m a low kick guy so I’m looking for trigger 8 pros or ag5nts, and geppetto’s low kick is nice but the one I tried just didn’t feel as consistent or as powerful as the others I’ve used

I would focus on CCMs. Almost any retail location should be able to place that order. Just a matter of if they’re willing to or not.

Bauers are basically impossible because they have to be placed through a pro team, but if you manage to find someone to place an order let me know!