Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

New Pants

I'm in the market for a new pair of pants. I have quest 1's now, had em since they came out and been happy with them but I dont like the spine thing. I'm a small player and it rides too high up my back. I'm looking for a light, snug fitting pant. '02-'03 easton airs are looking ok but anyone got any suggestions? or should I wait for the newer stuff soming out? let me know, thanks.

Tackla are pretty light, but are loose fitting, There my favorite. I have some 02 Easton airs, and there pretty tight fitting, and almost as light as my tacklas. I would look into them.

Cyclone Taylor has the Vapor 6s for $60 USD and The Sports Exchange has the Vapor 10s for $96. I've never tried the new TPS's but the vapors were designed to have a tight fit in the upper thighs/waist area and a more traditional fit in the legs.

I have the vapor 10s right now and i have to say they are great, pretty light weight, a lot of protection, but i jus think they're too bulky for my liking.

On another note, does anyone have the new synergy pants and have a review of them, and does anyone kno when they will be out and how much they will be?

Thanks, D-MaN88